FREE Continental US GROUND SHIPPING w/ any Box Purchase
Call us @ 239-591-1169

Zino Platinum Crown Series Emperor Edition 2010 Natural



click picture to close

Single
Our Price: $26.00

Box of 8
Our Price: $208.00
Size: 5 x 64

Full-bodied aroma made from matured and aged tobaccos are the key to this cigar. Filler tobaccos are aged up to five years and the binder is aged up to four years. The wrapper is also aged for two years before gracing a Crown. An exceptionally strong tobacco blend is created with approximately 75% ligero in the filler. Rare native tobacco grown in Peru is used to round out the remaining 25% of the filler. This Habana seed tobacco adds an interesting and unique taste to the blend while an Ecuadorian wrapper completes the package. The balanced combination of tobaccos provides an exceptionally smooth smoke in conjunction with its rich taste.

Davidoff Cigars
SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment

Free ground shipping on all orders of one box or more.


Click here for full terms and shipping information.
Vicente of London requires enthusiasts to be of legal age to purchase tobacco products.
VicenteofLondon.com does not sell cigarettes.
Vicente of London is not responsible for errors, typos or omissions and prices may change without notice.
Florida sales taxes will be added to items shipped to Florida addresses.
Copyright © Vicente of London 2007 - 2018 All rights reserved.


Designed and maintained by fujipub.com